What is Fortitude?
We specialize in 360 degrees of fitness. In other words, we specialize in not focusing on one singular component of fitness.
Fortitude contains high intensity style workouts that have a combination of aerobic activity, interval training, Olympic-style weightlifting, gymnastic movements, and plyometrics. We then measure these movements through time, repetitions, and force.
Most importantly, through proper scaling, all levels can enjoy Fortitude’s programming. In our gym, police officers, service members, mothers, the elderly, and elite athletes can all work out together.
For more information and to set up a tour, please contact us at (717) 757-4833.
Fitness equipment at Fortitude includes:
- Olympic Lifting Bars
- Bumper Plates
- 14′ Rig
- Rogue Soft Medicine Balls
- Climbing and Jumping Ropes
- Muscle-Up and Dip Rings
- Box Jumps
- Kettle Bells
Class Times & Pricing
- Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: 4:30 PM
- Tuesday and Thursday: 9:00 AM and 6:30 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM
- Monday – Friday: Open gym between 7:00 AM – 8:00 PM, excluding class times
- Saturday & Sunday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM, excluding class times
(All Fortitude memberships include access to the Studio at HHAC as well!)
- Monthly Membership: $95 per month (12 month contract required)
- Couples Membership: $160 per month (12 month contract required)
- Child Add-On: $45 per month (Ages 17 & under)
- Day Pass: $25
- Five Session Punch Card: $75
- 10 Session Punch Card: $120