Being A Member Has Its perks!
Gain more than just a gym membership by joining Heritage Hospitality’s Social Membership program, Passport to Perks. This program allows you to save big across all of our recreational, dining and entertainment offerings! With four membership levels to choose from, you pick which best suites your lifestyle.
Your Heritage Hills Athletic Club membership includes a First Class membership to Passport to Perks! Receive other great benefits, such as:
- Savings on Serenity Spa & Salon Services
- Discounted golf at Heritage Hills and Springwood
- Savings at five Heritage Hospitality Restaurants
- And much more!
Click here to see all the benefits and enroll today!
Heritage Hospitality Family
Hours of Operation
Fitness Center Hours
- Mon - Fri: 5:00am-11:00pm
- Sat - Sun: 7:00am-6:00pm
The Studio at HHAC
- Mon-Thur: 5:15am-8:00pm
- Fri: 5:15am-7:00pm
- Sat: 7:00am-12:00pm
- Sun: 8:00am-11:00am
Child Care Hours
- Morning Hours: Monday - Sunday from 8am-12pm
- Evening Hours: Monday - Friday from 4pm - 8pm
Call or Visit Us!
Heritage Hills Athletic Club
2810 E. Prospect Road
York, PA 17402
Don’t Miss Classes For Cameron!
Classes are FREE with donation and open to the public. Cash or check made out to the Cameron Baer Memorial Scholarship Fund. 100% of the proceeds will go to the scholarship. Thank you!
Learn More about Cameron
MONDAY, JULY 27, 2015: Zumba with Sondra, 6:30 p.m.
SUPER SATURDAY, AUGUST 1, 2015:
- 8 a.m. BodyPump with Steve and Cycling with Lisa S.
- 9 a.m. V-barre with Jodie and Power in the Tower at 9 with Lisa F. (sign-ups required for both classes)
- 10 a.m. Athletic Challenge with Jeanean
- 11 a.m. Special Kickboxing Class with Jen Kuhn followed by a yoga stretch
CATERED PICNIC LUNCH FOLLOWING SATURDAY CLASSES at Noon — PRIZE DRAWING — MEMBERSHIP SPECIALS Have fun, get fit, and donate to a great cause!
Subscribe to Email Updates!
Enter your email address below and we will keep you in the loop!