Thank you for your patience as we finalized the locker room renovation plan. We are excited to share the timeline of this crucial project! Please stop by the front desk to review the floor plan and design board complete with tile samples, finishes and selected lighting fixtures.
Light construction will begin Monday, August 11th without any facility interruptions. The entire project should take approximately five weeks.
Starting Monday, August 18th, the men’s locker room will no longer be available through completion of the project. Because of this, we ask that all personal items be removed from the men’s lockers by August 11th. We sincerely appreciate your patience during this time. Here’s our facilities plan:
- For bathroom facilities, please use the single bathroom to the right of the concessions area or the single bathroom in the spin room.
- Shower accommodations for our male members will be available at Heritage Hills Resort. Please visit the Hotel Front Desk for access.
- You may also use the single shower in the spin room area (based on availability).
- You may store your belongings in the cubby area in cardio outside The Tower, or speak with Club Staff for additional options.
The women’s locker room will operate as normal during the renovations.
- Public restrooms and sinks
- All NEW private member area complete with personal showers (including bench area) and lockers
- The women’s locker room will feature four showers, a triple sink and a new makeup vanity with hairdryers
- The men’s locker room will offer three showers with a new vanity
- Both rooms will be ADA accessible
- Additional televisions in locker rooms
- New swan stone showers
- New LED lights and lighting fixtures
- New ceramic tile and carpet floors
- New swan stone counters
- New commodes and stalls
- New mirrors
We appreciate your patience as we improve this area of our facility. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Kevin Marquet, Club General Manager. We look forward to exceeding your health club needs.
Yours In Health,
The Staff at HHAC