Session 2 begins Sunday, June 18th!
5 v 5 (May play with 4 players)
Games consist of two 20 minute halves with a running clock:
- Clock stops during the last 2 minutes of each half
- Overtime period is 4 minutes (Running clock – Clock will stop during the last 1 minute)
- 2 – 30 second timeouts per half
Unlimited roster (If a player registers with one team, they may not play for another team in the league)
Fouls will be kept:
- 5 fouls per player per PIAA rules
- 2 technical fouls results in ejection and suspension for 1 game. Any player that is suspended twice will be ejected from the League.
League Championship Tournament will begin Sunday, August 6, 2017:
- Games will be shortened
- Referee pay will be equivalent to half length
- Bracket gamers play 10 minute halves
- Championship gamers play 15 minute halves
*$27 referee fee per game not included. PIAA Officials will be provided. PIAA rules will be enforced as well as additional HHAC rules and regulations.
*Home teams are responsible for the clock and scoreboard!
*Hanging on the rim is prohibited and will result in a technical foul.
Deadline to register is Wednesday, June 14th
For more information, please contact Josh at Josh.Luckenbaugh@hhgr.com or (717) 757-4833