Winter Field Hockey Offerings: 2013 – 2014
Registration Now Open!
Winter Field Hockey will be played on sport court surface and turf.
- The sport court surface is quicker and will help to develop skills at a more advanced level for the athletes.
- The turf surface will have the athletes practicing and using the surface they are familiar with, but for the ultimate hockey experience, participants will be exposed to both surfaces.
Adult Indoor Turf League
Thursday or Friday nights. Cost is $700 per team.
Goal Keeper Clinics
Clinics are held twice a week for eight weeks. Tuition is $250 per athlete.
Youth Girls Field Hockey Training
Training sessions will help to improve your skill level and prepare you to play competitive field hockey by experienced field hockey coaches.
Hockey 5’s Indoor Hockey Tournament
What: A new, exciting brand of the game you love! Hockey 5’s will be introduced by US Field Hockey in the coming months.
When: Sunday, April 13, 2014
Where: Heritage Hills Athletic Club, 2810 E. Prospect Road, York PA 17402
Fees: $250 per team
- U16 and U19 brackets
- Eight teams in each age bracket
- Four field players and one goalie
- Field size is 150′ x 70′
- Games are 25 minutes in length; three game guarantee
- For Hockey 5’s rules, please visit www.Fih.ch.
For questions or more information, contact Dave Marsh at (717) 757-4833.
FIELD HOCKEY SHOOT AND SAVE CLINIC
Featuring Laurel Martin, Stevenson University Field Hockey Coach and Staff
- When: Sunday, April 27, 2014 from 9am – 2pm 2014. Check in is at 8:30am on the turf.
- Where: Heritage Hills Athletic Club, 2810 E. Prospect Road York PA 17402
- Individual Fee: $50 per participant
- What: This day clinic is offered to all field hockey players and goalies who want to improve their game. This clinic will be full of information, skills, drills and lots of action on the GK’s. There will also be goal shooting/scoring opportunities for the field players. There will be a two divisions: Novice for grades 1 – 6 and Varsity for Grades 7 – 12. Space is limited! We encourage all interested participants to pre-register. All players must have the medical/insurance waiver signed electronically through the website.
For more information, please contact Dave Marsh, Sports Development Manager at (717) 755-0123 or Dave.Marsh@hhgr.com.