We are the #1 Junior Development Program in Central PA! Come join our team! Instructional, team tennis and playing programs for ages 3 – 18+ (all abilities) is available 52 weeks a year. In addition to regular weekly programs, we offer Holiday Camps and 11 weeks of summer camp(s).
Juniors may start in a group at any time; memberships not required.
|Session #1||Sept 14 – Nov 1||Seven Weeks|
|Session #2||Nov 2 – Dec 20||Seven Weeks|
|Holiday Camp||Dec 23 – Jan 3||11am – 1pm|
|Session #3||Jan 4 – Mar 7||Nine Weeks|
|Session #4||Mar 8 – Apr 11||Five Weeks|
|Session #5||Apr 12 – May 16||Five Weeks|
|Session #6||May 17 – July 11||Eight Weeks|
|Session #7||July 12 – Sept 5||Eight Weeks|
|Pee Wee||7 wks X $10/wk = $70|
|JD I||7 wks X $15/wk = $105|
|JD II||7 wks X $22/wk = $154|
|JD III||7 wks X $22/wk = $154|
|Team Tennis||7 wks X $22/wk = $154|
|Advanced Training||7 wks X $30/wk = $210|
- Club members receive 10% off each class
- Extra 10% off if taking 2 or more JD’s weekly
- 50% off practice courts when in a session of Junior Development (need 24 hours advance notice)
- League/Private Lesson discounts when in program
- Seven sessions of in-house leagues for all abilities and ages, session dates are the same as clinics
- Quick Start leagues for 10 & under
- 18 U.S.T.A. Tournaments
- Singles ladders
- Team matches vs. other clubs
- Junior parties, socials and color wars
- Free 15 minute try out for new players
- High School Team clinics & we come to you Summers Camps, book now for 2014!
- Private/Semi Private Lessons
- Free quarterly evaluation of your progress
Team Tennis Programs
New this year for juniors looking for more of a team concept. Everyone will be put on a team the first week of the session and will end each session with a team tennis event or color wars.
“The Wise Crackers” (Ages 12 & under)
This program is for juniors in 7th grade or younger who are fairly serious about their tennis and have developed basic skills on ground strokes, serving, and are somewhat comfortable at the net. This program will consist of JDI’s, JD II’s and JD III’s on multiple courts with multiple coaches.
- Date & Time: MWF from 4:30pm – 6:00pm
- Directed by: Jim Overbaugh, Mark Koons and Phil Myers
“The Wise Bangers” (Ages 12 – 14)
For juniors 7th – 9th grade who have developed some skills and want to improve their consistency and become better match players. This is a JD II & JD III level and some High School freshmen who have not made the varsity at their H.S.
- Date & Times: MW from 6:00pm – 7:30 pm
- Directed by: Phil Myers
“The Wise Ballers”
For 8th grade to High School Seniors who have more advanced skills and want to play on the varsity or are already there.
- Date and Times: Thursday from 5:00pm – 6:30 pm; Saturday/Sunday from 1:00pm – 2:30pm
- Directed by: Phil Myers
How to Register
- A Pro will give you a free tryout if you are a new player and you are not sure of your ability level.
- Pick your 1st and 2nd choice of times.
- You can register after a session starts and pay the pro-rated fee for the number of weeks left.
You may also drop in to a Clinic on a weekly basis and pay the higher drop-in fee.